Neurocognitive Functioning in Bipolar Disorder
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2009
© 2009 American Psychological Association
Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice
Special Issue: Bipolar Disorder
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 231–250, June 2009
How to Cite
Henin, A., Micco, J. A., Wozniak, J., Briesch, J. M., Narayan, A. J. and Hirshfeld-Becker, D. R. (2009), Neurocognitive Functioning in Bipolar Disorder. Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice, 16: 231–250. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2850.2009.01162.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2009
- Received July 31, 2008/January 4, 2009; accepted January 14, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!