Creating Conditions for Success Beyond the Professional Training Environment
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2010
© 2010 American Psychological Association. Published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc., on behalf of the American Psychological Association
Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 31–35, March 2010
How to Cite
Sanders, M. R. and Murphy-Brennan, M. (2010), Creating Conditions for Success Beyond the Professional Training Environment. Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice, 17: 31–35. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2850.2009.01189.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2010
- Received August 14, 2009; accepted August 14, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!