Allegiance or Fidelity? A Clarifying Reply
Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2010
© 2010 American Psychological Association. Published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc., on behalf of the American Psychological Association
Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 82–89, March 2010
How to Cite
Harris, G. T., Rice, M. E. and Quinsey, V. L. (2010), Allegiance or Fidelity? A Clarifying Reply. Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice, 17: 82–89. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2850.2009.01197.x
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2010
- Received November 9, 2009; accepted November 12, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!