Just Think About It: How Can Cognitive Therapy Contribute to the Treatment of Posttraumatic Stress Disorder?
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2010
© 2010 American Psychological Association. Published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc., on behalf of the American Psychological Association
Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 128–133, June 2010
How to Cite
Ford, J. D. (2010), Just Think About It: How Can Cognitive Therapy Contribute to the Treatment of Posttraumatic Stress Disorder?. Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice, 17: 128–133. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2850.2010.01202.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2010
- Received October 12, 2009; accepted October 13, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!