Problems for the Book of Problems? Diagnosing Mental Health Disorders Among Youth
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2010
© 2010 American Psychological Association. Published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc., on behalf of the American Psychological Association
Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 265–271, December 2010
How to Cite
Kendall, P. C. and Drabick, D. A. G. (2010), Problems for the Book of Problems? Diagnosing Mental Health Disorders Among Youth. Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice, 17: 265–271. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2850.2010.01218.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2010
- Received December 18, 2009; revised March 15, 2010; accepted March 25, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!