Distinguishing Scientific From Pseudoscientific Psychotherapies: Evaluating the Role of Theoretical Plausibility, With a Little Help From Reverend Bayes
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2011
© 2011 American Psychological Association. Published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc., on behalf of the American Psychological Association
Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 105–112, June 2011
How to Cite
Lilienfeld, S. O. (2011), Distinguishing Scientific From Pseudoscientific Psychotherapies: Evaluating the Role of Theoretical Plausibility, With a Little Help From Reverend Bayes. Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice, 18: 105–112. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2850.2011.01241.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2011
- Received October 18, 2010; accepted January 21, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!