All three authors are affiliated with the Dartmouth Psychiatric Research Center.
Measurement of Fidelity of Implementation of Evidence-Based Practices: Case Example of the IPS Fidelity Scale
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2011
© 2011 American Psychological Association. Published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc., on behalf of the American Psychological Association
Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 126–141, June 2011
How to Cite
Bond, G. R., Becker, D. R. and Drake, R. E. (2011), Measurement of Fidelity of Implementation of Evidence-Based Practices: Case Example of the IPS Fidelity Scale. Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice, 18: 126–141. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2850.2011.01244.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2011
- Received January 11, 2010; revised August 22, 2010; accepted August 27, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!