It’s a Bird, It’s a Plane, It’s … Fidelity Measurement in the Real World
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2011
© 2011 American Psychological Association. Published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc., on behalf of the American Psychological Association
Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 142–147, June 2011
How to Cite
Schoenwald, S. K. (2011), It’s a Bird, It’s a Plane, It’s … Fidelity Measurement in the Real World. Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice, 18: 142–147. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2850.2011.01245.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2011
- Received October 7, 2010; accepted November 29, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!