Anorexia Nervosa as a Disorder of Emotion Dysregulation: Evidence and Treatment Implications
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2011
© 2011 American Psychological Association. Published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc., on behalf of the American Psychological Association
Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 183–202, September 2011
How to Cite
Haynos, A. F. and Fruzzetti, A. E. (2011), Anorexia Nervosa as a Disorder of Emotion Dysregulation: Evidence and Treatment Implications. Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice, 18: 183–202. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2850.2011.01250.x
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2011
- Received December 27, 2010; accepted February 6, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!