Effective Psychotherapy for Asian Americans: From Cultural Accommodation to Cultural Congruence
Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2011
© 2011 American Psychological Association. Published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc., on behalf of the American Psychological Association
Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 242–245, September 2011
How to Cite
Leong, F. T. L. and Kalibatseva, Z. (2011), Effective Psychotherapy for Asian Americans: From Cultural Accommodation to Cultural Congruence. Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice, 18: 242–245. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2850.2011.01256.x
- Issue online: 14 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2011
- Received May 17, 2011; accepted June 28, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!