Identifying Processes That Maintain Depression: Strategies and Suggestions
Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2011
© 2011 American Psychological Association. Published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc., on behalf of the American Psychological Association
Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 300–304, December 2011
How to Cite
Beevers, C. G. (2011), Identifying Processes That Maintain Depression: Strategies and Suggestions. Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice, 18: 300–304. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2850.2011.01260.x
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2011
- Received September 19, 2011; accepted September 22, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!