Cognitive Behavior Therapy for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: Where to Go From Here?
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2011
© 2011 American Psychological Association. Published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc., on behalf of the American Psychological Association
Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 325–330, December 2011
How to Cite
Knoop, H. (2011), Cognitive Behavior Therapy for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: Where to Go From Here?. Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice, 18: 325–330. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2850.2011.01263.x
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2011
- Received October 5, 2011; accepted October 6, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!