Moderators of Psycho-Oncology Therapy Effectiveness: Addressing Design Variable Confounds in Meta-Analysis
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2012
© 2012 American Psychological Association. Published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc., on behalf of the American Psychological Association
Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 49–71, March 2012
How to Cite
Heron-Speirs, H. A., Harvey, S. T. and Baken, D. M. (2012), Moderators of Psycho-Oncology Therapy Effectiveness: Addressing Design Variable Confounds in Meta-Analysis. Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice, 19: 49–71. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2850.2012.01274.x
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!