Factors Involved in Clinician Adoption and Nonadoption of Evidence-Based Interventions in Mental Health
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2012
© 2012 American Psychological Association. Published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc., on behalf of the American Psychological Association
Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 93–106, March 2012
How to Cite
Gallo, K. P. and Barlow, D. H. (2012), Factors Involved in Clinician Adoption and Nonadoption of Evidence-Based Interventions in Mental Health. Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice, 19: 93–106. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2850.2012.01276.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!