I would like to thank Austin Babrow, Terry Kinney, Dan O'Keefe, David Mortensen, and Kim Witte for their valuable comments on an earlier version of this manuscript.
Rethinkin the Study of Fear Appeals: An Emotional Perspective
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2006
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 295–323, November 1994
How to Cite
Dillard, J. P. (1994), Rethinkin the Study of Fear Appeals: An Emotional Perspective. Communication Theory, 4: 295–323. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2885.1994.tb00094.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!