The preparation of this article was supported by a grant from the National Science Foundation (No. SBR-922537), Janet Fulk and Peter Monge, coprincipal investigators. The authors thank Claire Parnassa, Suzanne Rumsey, David Watennan, and Don Ellis and anonymous reviewers for Communication Theory for helpful suggestions on an earlier version of this article.
Connective and Communal Public Goods in Interactive Communication Systems
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2006
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 60–87, February 1996
How to Cite
Fulk, J., Flanagin, A. J., Kalman, M. E., Monge, P. R. and Ryan, T. (1996), Connective and Communal Public Goods in Interactive Communication Systems. Communication Theory, 6: 60–87. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2885.1996.tb00120.x
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!