The authors thank Walid Afi), Aileen Buslig, Amy Ebesu, Laura Guerrero, Patricia Rockwell, James Roiger, Krystyna Strzyzewski, and Cindy White. who helped conduct the research reviewed in this manuscript. An earlier version of this essay was presented at the Fifth International Conference on Language and Social Psychology, Brisbane, Queens land, Australia. July 1994. The preparation of this manuscript was funded in part by the US. A m y Research Institute (Contract MDA903-90-K-0113). The views, opinions, and findings in this report are those of the authors and should not be construed as an official Department of the Army position, policy, or decision.
Interpersonal Deception Theory
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2006
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 203–242, August 1996
How to Cite
Buller, D. B. and Burgoon, J. K. (1996), Interpersonal Deception Theory. Communication Theory, 6: 203–242. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2885.1996.tb00127.x
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!