lnterpersonal Deception Theory
Theories About Deception and Paradigms for Studying It: A Critical Appraisal of Buller and Burgoon's lnterpersonal Deception Theory and Research
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2006
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 297–310, August 1996
How to Cite
DePaulo, B. M., Ansfield, M. E. and Bell, K. L. (1996), lnterpersonal Deception Theory. Communication Theory, 6: 297–310. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2885.1996.tb00131.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!