Local Culture in Global Media: Excavating Colonial and Material Discourses in National Geographic
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2006
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 287–315, August 2002
How to Cite
Parameswaran, R. (2002), Local Culture in Global Media: Excavating Colonial and Material Discourses in National Geographic. Communication Theory, 12: 287–315. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2885.2002.tb00271.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!