Toward an Explication of Media Enjoyment: The Synergy of Social Norms, Viewing Situations, and Program Content
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2006
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 370–387, November 2004
How to Cite
Denham, B. E. (2004), Toward an Explication of Media Enjoyment: The Synergy of Social Norms, Viewing Situations, and Program Content. Communication Theory, 14: 370–387. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2885.2004.tb00320.x
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!