To Identify or Not to Identify: A Theoretical Model of Receiver Responses to Anonymous Communication
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2007
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 61–91, February 2007
How to Cite
Rains, S. A. and Scott, C. R. (2007), To Identify or Not to Identify: A Theoretical Model of Receiver Responses to Anonymous Communication. Communication Theory, 17: 61–91. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2885.2007.00288.x
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!