Conflict Management and Communicative Action: Second-Track Diplomacy from a Habermasian Perspective
Article first published online: 11 AUG 2008
© 2008 International Communication Association
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 356–375, August 2008
How to Cite
Wehrenfennig, D. (2008), Conflict Management and Communicative Action: Second-Track Diplomacy from a Habermasian Perspective. Communication Theory, 18: 356–375. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2885.2008.00326.x
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 11 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!