Crossing the Implementation Line: The Mutual Constitution of Technology and Organizing Across Development and Use Activities
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2009
© 2009 International Communication Association
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 278–310, August 2009
How to Cite
Leonardi, P. M. (2009), Crossing the Implementation Line: The Mutual Constitution of Technology and Organizing Across Development and Use Activities. Communication Theory, 19: 278–310. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2885.2009.01344.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!