Introducing the PCMC Model: An Investigative Framework for Young People's Processing of Commercialized Media Content
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2010
© 2010 International Communication Association
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 427–450, November 2010
How to Cite
Buijzen, M., Van Reijmersdal, E. A. and Owen, L. H. (2010), Introducing the PCMC Model: An Investigative Framework for Young People's Processing of Commercialized Media Content. Communication Theory, 20: 427–450. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2885.2010.01370.x
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!