SEQUENTIAL STRUCTURE IN HUMAN SOCIAL COMMUNICATION1
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2006
Human Communication Research
Volume 1, Issue 2, pages 168–179, December 1975
How to Cite
STECH, E. L. (1975), SEQUENTIAL STRUCTURE IN HUMAN SOCIAL COMMUNICATION1. Human Communication Research, 1: 168–179. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2958.1975.tb00264.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!