Requests for reprints should be sent to Albert R. Tims, Jr., Mass Communications Research Center, University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI 53706. An earlier version of this paper was presented at the Convention of the International Communication Association, Chicago, April, 1975. Thanks are due Shalom Schwartz and Edward Fink for their critical comments on earlier versions of this paper.
FACTORS AFFECTING PRE-DECISIONAL COMMUNICATION BEHAVIOR AFTER HELPING REQUESTS1
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2006
Human Communication Research
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 271–280, March 1976
How to Cite
TIMS, A. R., SWART, C. and KIDD, R. F. (1976), FACTORS AFFECTING PRE-DECISIONAL COMMUNICATION BEHAVIOR AFTER HELPING REQUESTS. Human Communication Research, 2: 271–280. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2958.1976.tb00486.x
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!