This study is based on Dr. Freimuth's dissertation, directed by Robert J. Kibler. The author thanks D. Thomas Porter, for the use of data and videotapes from an earlier study, and Christina Parker, for her assistance throughout the study.
THE EFFECTS OF COMMUNICATION APPREHENSION ON COMMUNICATION EFFECTIVENESS1
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2006
Human Communication Research
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 289–298, March 1976
How to Cite
FREIMUTH, V. S. (1976), THE EFFECTS OF COMMUNICATION APPREHENSION ON COMMUNICATION EFFECTIVENESS. Human Communication Research, 2: 289–298. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2958.1976.tb00488.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!