The authors would like to thank Professors Jack McLeod and Steven Chaffee of the Mass Communication Research Center at the University of Wisconsin, Madison, for their aid and access to their data.
AN EXAMINATION OF THREE MODELS OF TELEVISION VIEWING AND AGGRESSION1
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2006
Human Communication Research
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 99–112, December 1977
How to Cite
WATT, J. H. and KRULL, R. (1977), AN EXAMINATION OF THREE MODELS OF TELEVISION VIEWING AND AGGRESSION. Human Communication Research, 3: 99–112. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2958.1977.tb00509.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!