This study accepted for publication April 21, 1977.
ANOMIA AND CLOSE FRIENDSHIP COMMUNICATION NETWORKS
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2006
Human Communication Research
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 48–57, September 1977
How to Cite
PARKS, M. R. (1977), ANOMIA AND CLOSE FRIENDSHIP COMMUNICATION NETWORKS. Human Communication Research, 4: 48–57. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2958.1977.tb00596.x
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!