Portions of this paper were presented at the annual convention of the International Communication Association, West Berlin, Germany, June 1977.
THE CURRENT STATUS OF THEORY AND RESEARCH IN INTERPERSONAL COMMUNICATION
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2006
Human Communication Research
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 164–178, December 1978
How to Cite
MILLER, G. R. (1978), THE CURRENT STATUS OF THEORY AND RESEARCH IN INTERPERSONAL COMMUNICATION. Human Communication Research, 4: 164–178. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2958.1978.tb00606.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!