ON TAKING OURSELVES SERIOUSLY: AN ANALYSIS OF SOME PERSISTENT PROBLEMS AND PROMISING DIRECTIONS IN INTERPERSONAL RESEARCH
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2006
Human Communication Research
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 179–191, December 1978
How to Cite
BOCHNER, A. (1978), ON TAKING OURSELVES SERIOUSLY: AN ANALYSIS OF SOME PERSISTENT PROBLEMS AND PROMISING DIRECTIONS IN INTERPERSONAL RESEARCH. Human Communication Research, 4: 179–191. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2958.1978.tb00607.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!