DETECTING DECEPTIVE COMMUNICATION FROM VERBAL, VISUAL, AND PARALINGUISTIC CUES1
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2006
Human Communication Research
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 33–46, September 1979
How to Cite
HOCKING, J. E., KAMINSKI, E. P., BAUCHNER, J. and MILLER, G. R. (1979), DETECTING DECEPTIVE COMMUNICATION FROM VERBAL, VISUAL, AND PARALINGUISTIC CUES1. Human Communication Research, 6: 33–46. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2958.1979.tb00289.x
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!