ATTRIBUTIONAL CONFIDENCE AND UNCERTAINTY IN INITIAL INTERACTION
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2006
Human Communication Research
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 147–157, December 1979
How to Cite
CLATTERBUCK, G. W. (1979), ATTRIBUTIONAL CONFIDENCE AND UNCERTAINTY IN INITIAL INTERACTION. Human Communication Research, 5: 147–157. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2958.1979.tb00630.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!