SIGNIFICANCE AND SUBSTANCE: AN EXAMINATION OF EXPERIMENTAL EFFECTS
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2006
Human Communication Research
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 351–354, June 1979
How to Cite
CHASE, L. J. and SIMPSON, T. J. (1979), SIGNIFICANCE AND SUBSTANCE: AN EXAMINATION OF EXPERIMENTAL EFFECTS. Human Communication Research, 5: 351–354. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2958.1979.tb00648.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!