Male/Female Gaze in Same-Sex and Mixed-Sex Dyads Gender-Linked Differences and Mutual Influence
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2006
Human Communication Research
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 323–343, March 1987
How to Cite
MULAC, A., STUDLEY, L. B., WIEMANN, J. M. and BRADAC, J. J. (1987), Male/Female Gaze in Same-Sex and Mixed-Sex Dyads Gender-Linked Differences and Mutual Influence. Human Communication Research, 13: 323–343. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2958.1987.tb00108.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!