Item Desirability Effects in Compliance-Gaining Research Seven Studies Documenting Artifacts in the Strategy Selection Procedure
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2006
Human Communication Research
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 429–486, June 1988
How to Cite
BURLESON, B. R., WILSON, S. R., WALTMAN, M. S., GOERING, E. M., ELY, T. K. and WHALEY, B. B. (1988), Item Desirability Effects in Compliance-Gaining Research Seven Studies Documenting Artifacts in the Strategy Selection Procedure. Human Communication Research, 14: 429–486. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2958.1988.tb00164.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!