Interpersonal Versus Mass Media Communication A False Dichotomy
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2006
Human Communication Research
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 284–303, December 1988
How to Cite
REARDON, K. K. and ROGERS, E. M. (1988), Interpersonal Versus Mass Media Communication A False Dichotomy. Human Communication Research, 15: 284–303. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2958.1988.tb00185.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!