Relational and Content Differences Between Elites and Outsiders in Innovation Networks
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2006
Human Communication Research
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 535–561, June 1991
How to Cite
ALBRECHT, T. L. and HALL, B. (1991), Relational and Content Differences Between Elites and Outsiders in Innovation Networks. Human Communication Research, 17: 535–561. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2958.1991.tb00243.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!