“Because I Love You …” The Tactical Use of Attributional Expressions in Conversation
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2006
Human Communication Research
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 606–624, June 1991
How to Cite
WEBER, D. J. and VANGELISTI, A. L. (1991), “Because I Love You …” The Tactical Use of Attributional Expressions in Conversation. Human Communication Research, 17: 606–624. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2958.1991.tb00246.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!