This research was supported by National Science Foundation grant SES 8715565 and by NCR Corporation. We would like to thank Karlyn Kohrs Campbell and Robert D. McPhee for comments and suggestions. We would also like to thank Sarah Belknap, Janet Kelly, and Michele Jackson for help with transcription of the discussions and Julie Billingsley, Gary Dickson, Michael Holmes, Marianne D'Onofrio, Richard Watson, and Ilze Zigurs for help with data collection.
Microlevel Structuration in Computer-Supported Group Decision Making
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2006
Human Communication Research
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 5–49, September 1992
How to Cite
SCOTT, M. and DeSANCTIS, P. G. (1992), Microlevel Structuration in Computer-Supported Group Decision Making. Human Communication Research, 19: 5–49. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2958.1992.tb00294.x
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!