An earlier version of this article was presented at the annual meeting of the International Communication Association held in Chicago, May 1991. Requests for reprints should be addressed to Michael L. Hecht, Department of Communication, Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ 85287–1205.
African American and European American Perceptions of Problematic Issues in Interethnic Communication Effectiveness
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2006
Human Communication Research
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 209–236, December 1992
How to Cite
HECHT, M. L., LARKEY, L. K. and N.JOHNSON, J. (1992), African American and European American Perceptions of Problematic Issues in Interethnic Communication Effectiveness. Human Communication Research, 19: 209–236. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2958.1992.tb00300.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!