The authors would like to thank Bob Cox for his assistance, which made possible this research, and Ronald E. Rice and Clement So for their comments on earlier drafts of this article. Requests for reprints should be addressed to George A. Barnett, Department of Communication, State University of New York, Buffalo, NY 14261.
The Structure of Communication
A Network Analysis of the International Communication Association
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2006
Human Communication Research
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 264–285, December 1992
How to Cite
BARNETT, G. A. and DANOWSKI, J. A. (1992), The Structure of Communication. Human Communication Research, 19: 264–285. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2958.1992.tb00302.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!