Pauses, Transition Relevance, and Speaker Change
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2006
Human Communication Research
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 429–444, March 1992
How to Cite
THOMASON, W.RAY. and HOPPER, R. (1992), Pauses, Transition Relevance, and Speaker Change. Human Communication Research, 18: 429–444. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2958.1992.tb00559.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!