The authors are grateful for the comments of Robert Bies, Larry Browning, Larry Cummings, Ronald Rice, Nancy Roth, Michal Tamuz, and two anonymous reviewers on earlier drafts. Portions of this article were presented at the 1989 annual meeting of the Academy of Management held in Washington, DC.
A Dual-Capacity Model of Communication Media Choice in Organizations
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2006
Human Communication Research
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 563–598, June 1992
How to Cite
SITKIN, S. B., SUTCLIFFE, K. M. and BARRIOS-CHOPLIN, J. R. (1992), A Dual-Capacity Model of Communication Media Choice in Organizations. Human Communication Research, 18: 563–598. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2958.1992.tb00572.x
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!