An earlier version of this article was presented to the Interpersonal and Small Group Interaction Division, Speech Communication Association convention, Atlanta, November 1991.
Effects of Communication Expectancies, Actual Communication, and Expectancy Disconfirmation on Evaluations of Communicators and Their Communication Behavior
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2006
Human Communication Research
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 67–96, September 1993
How to Cite
BURGOON, J. K. and Le POIRE, B. A. (1993), Effects of Communication Expectancies, Actual Communication, and Expectancy Disconfirmation on Evaluations of Communicators and Their Communication Behavior. Human Communication Research, 20: 67–96. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2958.1993.tb00316.x
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!