The author would like to thank Fred Jablin for guidance on this research and Bill Benoit, the Editor, and two anonymous reviewers for their suggestions for improving earlier versions of this article.
Communication After Job Transfers
Social Exchange Processes in Learning New Roles
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2006
Human Communication Research
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 147–174, December 1993
How to Cite
KRAMER, M. W. (1993), Communication After Job Transfers. Human Communication Research, 20: 147–174. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2958.1993.tb00319.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!