An earlier version of this article was presented on the Top Three Panel in Organizational Communication at the annual meeting of the International Communication Association, Chicago, 1991. The authors wish to thank David Kenny and an anonymous reviewer for their comments on an earlier draft of this article.
Creating a Culture
A Longitudinal Examination of the Influence of Management and Employee Values on Communication Rule Stability and Emergence
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2006
Human Communication Research
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 334–355, March 1994
How to Cite
ZALABAK, P. S. and MORLEY, D. D. (1994), Creating a Culture. Human Communication Research, 20: 334–355. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2958.1994.tb00326.x
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!