A version of this manuscript was presented at the 1990 meeting of the Speech Communication Association, Chicago, IL. Third through fifth authors are listed randomly. The authors wish to acknowledge the helpful comments of two anonymous reviewers.
In Search of True Causes:
Examination of the Effect of Group Potential and Group Interaction on Decision Performance
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2006
Human Communication Research
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 529–599, June 1994
How to Cite
SALAZAR, A. J., HIROKAWA, R. Y., PROPP, K. M., JULIAN, K. M. and LEATHAM, G. B. (1994), In Search of True Causes:. Human Communication Research, 20: 529–599. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2958.1994.tb00334.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!