The author would also like to express her appreciation for Howard Giles's many thoughtful suggestions. Correspondence concerning this article should be sent to Min-Sun Kim, Department of Speech, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Honolulu, HI 96822.
Cross-Cultural Comparisons of the Perceived Importance of Conversational Constraints
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2006
Human Communication Research
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 128–151, September 1994
How to Cite
KIM, M.-S. (1994), Cross-Cultural Comparisons of the Perceived Importance of Conversational Constraints. Human Communication Research, 21: 128–151. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2958.1994.tb00343.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!