Earlier versions of this article were delivered by the second author at the University of Helsinki and the Helsinki University of Technology in October 1992, and at the 1993 meeting of the Speech Communication Association, Miami. Both authors are extremely grateful to Sally Planalp for expert assistance with the analysis of the data and to Robert D. McPhee and George Cheney for comments on previous drafts of this manuscript.
Identification in the Self-Managing Organization Characteristics of Target and Tenure
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2006
Human Communication Research
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 223–240, December 1994
How to Cite
BARKER, J. R. and K.TOMPKINS, P. (1994), Identification in the Self-Managing Organization Characteristics of Target and Tenure. Human Communication Research, 21: 223–240. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2958.1994.tb00346.x
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!